Data Privacy Notice
The Personnel Division in cooperation with the DA-Information and Communications Technology Service are committed in respecting the privacy rights of the DA Employees as our Data Subjects under the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
1. Purpose for collecting and storing your personal information
We are collecting your personal data pursuant to CSC Resolution No. 1700658 promulgated on March 21, 2017, the Commission approved the adoption of the Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (CS Form No. 212. Revised 2017), together with the Work Experience Sheet. The e-PDS is the electronic version of the CS Form No. 212. The personal data that were collected and stored and processed will only be used for its intended purpose and will not be disclosed to a third party or external entities.
2. Security of your Personal Information
We highly value the personal information collected and stored with us and will make sure that it is protected from possible threats, both online and offline. Our office has put in place the necessary technical, organizational and physical measures to make sure that your data is kept safe and secure from risk of data loss, unauthorized access and disclosure, alteration and unlawful processing.
3. The Right of the Data Subject
As data subject you have the right to be informed, to object, to access, to rectify, to erasure or blocking, to damages, to data portability and to complain in relation to your personal information under the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
Source: National Privacy Commission
For more information, clarification, we can be reached thru these telephone numbers:
Personnel Division: local 2105/2106/2107
ICTS-SysADD: local 2516
About the System
Through the years, personnel systems has expanded into a wide coverage of systems. Now, it has become a challenge to our personnel staff to access something they need in a short period of time. Information and Communications Technology Service designed PIS to consolidate every personnel system to a single window. which will eliminate complex flows and deliver fast result within a single click of a button.
Welcome to Personnel Information Portal!For regular personnel, kindly use your pre-made accounts,
Account format is:
(First Letter of First Name)(Middle Initial) + dot ( . ) + (Full Last Name with your extension if applicable)
Full Name : Michael J Jordan Jr
Username : mj.jordanjr
Your default password will be "DA2019", You will need to change your password and provide your active email account to activate your account, all features will be disabled until you update your account.
For new or contract of service personnel, kindly register by clicking “Login” then “Create Account”
Thank you and have a good day!
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY SERVICE (ICTS)
A. Statement of Vision, Mission and Mandate
The Service shall provide the leadership in the development and implementation of reliable and cost effective information and communication technology system of the Department at all levels of implementation. It shall undertake measures to ensure the system’s security, integrity and reliability. The ICTS shall provide over-all orchestration and guidance on ICT of all DA agencies in making the most of knowledge managed, stored or shared within the Department.
B. Description of Current Function
1. Formulate policies and guidelines in the design, acquisition, maintenance, use and disposal of IT to guide all DA units/offices and NIN stakeholders and key players in their related activities;
2. Develop and manage the Department’s, as well as the NIN’s basic information infrastructure, resources and processes, which include among others, the overall communications backbone, the hardware, software and databases that utilizes the backbone;
3. Provide technical assistance in the design, development and maintenance of DA ICT solutions which will enhance the Department’s program/support units/offices, as well as improve its data collection, processing, analysis and dissemination capabilities;
4. Coordinate/spearhead the identification of the data needs of the department as a whole and its operating units;
5. Oversee the organization and security of the department’s data holdings in a manner that will facilitate the transformation of data to information and information to knowledge;
6. Ensure the availability of all relevant data from the department’s data holdings to each operating units;
7. Formulate plans and strategies to keep DA’s ICT resources current and up-to-date;
8. Develop and maintain the Department’s Library (both physical and electronic) to provide service that makes available the knowledge and experience on the fields of agriculture, fisheries, and information technology;
9. Develop/formulate and implement ICT Training Programs in collaboration with the appropriate national and private training institutions to enhance the IT skills of DA personnel as well as key operators and users of the NIN; AND
10. Institutionalize linkages and partnership of the DA ICT sector with other government and non-government users of agriculture and fisheries information in order to enhance the long term sustainability of the NIN and ensure its accessibility to end-users.
please enter the login credentials that has been provided by the personnel.